South Carroll Swim Club
Pavilion Reservation Information
SCSC has two pavilions available for Members’ private functions. The upper pavilion is at the top of the hill close to the large pool. The lower pavilion is at the bottom of the hill close to the lap pool. Both pavilions have picnic tables and grills. (The pergola in the baby pool area cannot be reserved.) Reservations are made under your account dashboard.
Pavilions are reserved on a first come, first served basis. Pavilion reservations are available during two time slots: 12-4 or 4:30-8:30. Sunday nights the upper pavilion is reserved for grill nights. Members may reserve a pavilion under the reservation tab on the account page and make a refundable $50 deposit at least 5 days in advance of the function. Deposits not received 5 days in advance will result in the reservation being cancelled. The $50 deposit will be returned to you at the conclusion of your event, provided the pavilion is cleared of all trash and all decorations are removed. In the event you need to cancel your reservation, if the cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance of the event the deposit will be returned to you.
There is no charge for use of the pavilion when the member has up to 25 guests (non-members.) Members who wish to have more than 25 guests must pay the required fees for staffing of extra lifeguards. Staffing fees are $50 for each group of 1-25 guests above the initial 25, payable upon the Member’s entrance to the pool on the day of the event.
In addition to any necessary staffing fees above, guest fees apply for each non-member, that is, $8/person until 4 pm or $5/person after 4 pm. Pre-paid guest passes may be used and must be purchased in advance. Guests must pay if they are between 3 years and 62 years old (i.e., under 3 and over 62 are free).
- On the day of the event, provide a list of names to the guard office of all guests for check-in.
- Inform guests of all rules for pool and grounds use.
- Supply charcoal and lighter fluid for grill use if necessary. No alcohol or glass containers permitted.
- Return the pavilion to an acceptable condition (sweep and clean up all trash, remove decorations) before exiting.
- All persons using the pavilion during an approved function must vacate the pavilion at the appropriate time.
For more information, contact: email@example.com